Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fort Wilderness, Here We Come!



Well, I can't forget to post about our upcoming weekend at Fort Wilderness! We are taking the "Zoo Crew" camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort on Friday afternoon and will be there until Sunday! I truly am excited because we have never taken the kids camping before. We do have a tent with two rooms. I think the weather should be pretty favorable...let's hope there's no rain and no sudden cold front. But, right now, the weather is sunny and breezy for a wonderful November week! I am just glad to be "getting out of dodge", as they say. I need a mental break from our current life and a change of scenery for a few days will be very refreshing for me! I will post after we return and hopefully will have some great photos to share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam and I went 3 years by ourselves, and the one year we cant make it everyone is going! Waah!

Your going to have a blast, I promise. Dont forget to go down and get a boat ride.

Becky Williams said...

What boat ride? I'd love to go...let me know where it's at and maybe Scott & I can take the kids!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Disney camping is great fun! Yay for Comfort Stations! It is also fun to take the bus to Wilderness Lodge and sneak into their very fun swimming pool with slides. I myself would never dream of sneaking in someplace with a nice pool, but some people who look like me do it :o) Ande and I aren't going this year either, for the first time in 3 years. We'll be out of town, Have a great time!
Kelly J