Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tag...You're It!

Well, it seems that I've been tagged by my LIFE group friend, Patricia. I'm supposed to fill out these questions below and then tag some more people to do the same. So, here goes...


Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Worked at Stein Mart dept. store for a few years back in high school and early college days.
2. Worked at TCBY...This Can't Be Yogurt...aka The Country's Best Yogurt!
3. Taught 2nd grade for 3.5 years in Orange County [Florida].
4. Claim Reporting/notice taker for Travelers Insurance (you may have recently been seeing some of their newest commercials lately featuring the red umbrella logo and some interesting scenes on risk taking...anyone recall the commercial of the Italian man who flew over the water with wings and crash-landed? That's us.)

Four places I have lived:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Orlando, Florida...OK...this stinks! I need to get a new life...how boring...LOL!!!....Seriously, I have never lived anywhere else but here. I need an excuse to move, please!!!! ;o)

Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Bedazzled
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. Father of the Bride, Part II

Four favorite foods:
1. Empanadas
2. Cookie Crisp cereal
3. Logan's Roadhouse steaks
4. chocolate cake

Four favorite TV shows:
1. According to Jim
2. Numb3rs
3. CSI
4. Run's House (MTV)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. New Zealand
3. Black Mountain, North Carolina
4. Alaska

Four things I wonder about:
1. What in the world are we all going to be doing all the time up in Heaven? Won't we get bored...and if not, how come? Why does it have to be such an abstract concept that we can barely even imagine or grasp down here?

2. Why won't we have the same relationships with our loved ones that we once had on Earth, once we are in Heaven? Or will we? (will I still know my mom as my "mom" up there?, etc.)

3. Why does there seem to be such a disparity between the fortunes of some people on Earth and the misfortunes of others?

4. Why won't God make Himself more visible and present in our lives down here? I know faith is a big part of the believer's relationship with our Creator, but why can't He sometimes come down here and sit with us and talk to us one-on-one...ya' know, sort of like a personalized counseling session (with no fee, of course!) It sure would help a lot sometimes! :o)


So now I’m going to tag:

1) Diana Heard (come on...you HAVE to do this sis'!)

2) Tammy Boyer (to see if you really read my Zoo Crew blog at all anymore?)

3) Pam Johnson (do you even have the time these days to fill out one of these things, ya' know, since you're a mom of three now? LOL)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you watch Run's House! Rob and I love that show! And Bedazzled is a good movie. I forgot we had that so I'll have to start watching that over and over again!

Anonymous said...

Of course I still read!! I am always checking for new pictures. So, where am I supposed to answer these questions since I'm not into the whole blogging thing?? :0)

Anonymous said...

I posted my "tag" on myspace just for you!

P.S. Run's House is a great show!

Hugs-
Di

Becky Williams said...

Yes, I really like Run's House! It's funny and somehow always tender, too. I think that's why I like it. As for Bedazzled, Patricia, I love to laugh over and over again at the different scenes in that movie!

Tammy, just post something like this on your web page. Or, if you don't want to do that, just copy & paste the questions in an email, fill them out, and send it around to your friends/family!

Di, I read the bulletin you sent around on myspace. Thanks for doing that!!!!

Love, Becky