Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Introducing my new favorite artist...Colbie Caillat!!



Welcome to 2008! It's been a while since I wrote on here. I have had a few ideas of some new blog entries to write about, but first, I would like to introduce everyone to my new favorite artist, Colbie Caillat (rhymes with "ballet")!! Some of you may have heard her first hit single called, "Bubbly" on the pop airwaves. I bought her debut album recently (my Christmas gift to myself) and it's titled, "Coco". I absolutely love almost every song on her new album! She has a fresh, breezy sound to her music. She even writes all of her own songs and plays the guitar!! I've put some samples from her new album on my playlist at the bottom of the page. You can hear them already playing randomly. Enjoy her music!! It just puts a smile on my face every time I listen to her sing!


1 comment:

Mark, Diana, Leighton and Paige said...

Oh, I'm loving her too! I can see why you like her. Can you make me a copy?