Saturday, February 09, 2008

Disclaimer...

This is just a disclaimer to let you all know that my oldest daughter, Sierra, has now started her own blog. She's been bugging me for months and I have hesitated for many reasons. Finally, after much more nagging earlier this week, I decided to relent. Anyway, the one problem I am having is that on her blog page, whenever we type something in her "About Me" section, it automatically shows up on my own "Williams Zoo Crew" page in the same section, too. I have tried many times typing and retyping into each of the sections on both pages, but it just won't work. I guess I can't manage two different blogs from one account without the system automatically assuming the description should be the same for both....how dumb! Anyway, so for now, until I can figure out the best way to work around this problem, just realize whenever you are reading my Zoo Crew page, the About Me section (and possibly some others) may not seem to make much sense...LOL!!! It's really my daughter's description of herself.

No comments: