Friday, June 27, 2008

Sisters-in-law are great!


Having a sister-in-law has been a great blessing to me since my brother got married three years ago! Diana and I have a lot in common and I am proud to say that we get along great! I never had a sister growing up, so it's really cool now to benefit from a "sis" now that I am older. It's fun to share ideas and tastes!

I have to thank Diana especially for giving me the idea (and link, too) of a really neat website that I haven't seen before. It has really unique, adorable and FREE blog backgrounds. Thanks to Diana's inspiration on her own blog page, I was able to find the adorable pink and chocolate brown, polka-dot pattern now as my background for this blog! Visit the link at the top left corner of my page for "The Cutest Blog on the Block"! Maybe you, too, will be inspired to change things up a bit on your own blog front!

3 comments:

Mark, Diana, Leighton and Paige said...

Awww...You are the best. I love you! I agree, I love having a sister. And I love the new page; it's so YOU...pretty and pink! When are we going to break away and do another girls night?

Jen said...

It is a super great website! I was so inspired by your cute polka dot blog I had to go find one for myself.

Thanks :)

Tammy said...

I love it! I found a few different backgrounds I want to use. It was hard to choose one to use first. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!