Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rest In Peace & Good Health, Nanny

This is a short entry today, but I wanted to share the news that my grandmother passed away this afternoon in Orlando. She was 83 and although we all knew her time was quickly coming to an end, I am thankful we all as a family got to say our goodbyes and pay her lots of visits recently while she was in and out of hospitals and nursing homes and such. I will share a new entry in a few days with some highlights of things I am thankful for about my grandmother and how she impacted my life. I just wanted to post this latest news for those who happen to read my blog.

Her name was Nancy Jordan Eshenaur and she was my mom's mother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Becky. I pray God's peace and comfort for you and your mom!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. If you need anything, give me a call.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to be there to say goodbye, Becky. I'm sure it meant a lot to her and you. I'm sorry for the loss.