Thursday, October 16, 2008

Need a good laugh today?

OK, I am a big supporter of Sarah Palin and I will be voting Republican this election. But, someone I went to high school with sent out this link the other day and I think it's hilarious! Go to the website (sorry, I don't know how to make links work when I post a new blog entry)...www.PalinasPresident.com

It has all these funny things that happen whenever you click on the various items surrounding her in the "Oval Office". I couldn't stop laughing. Be sure to have your sound volume turned on, too. I am not posting this to be disrespectful in any way, so please don't be offended. I am not trying to mock any political agendas or candidates either. I just thought the website is pretty clever and cute and definitely funny!! I guess I just needed a good laugh late last night after our somewhat stressful day. All is good though.

No comments: