Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pictures from Cape Canaveral near the jetty









As I promised, here are some photos from our weekend at the beach! We had a blast and the weather was perfect the entire weekend! The kids spent each day swimming in the pools at the condo neighborhood where we stayed and we spent Saturday at the beach, as well! They are all swimming like little fishes now and their swimming lessons from the YMCA this summer certainly paid off! Of course, we didn't want to come home, but all good things must come to an end.

P.S.- Sierra created a sting ray as her sand art project which you can see. Daddy (Scott) created a porpoise/dolphin for his sand castle project in the photos.

1 comment:

Mark, Diana, Leighton and Paige said...

How aborable! I love my nieces and nephew. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love the art work, how talented! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. My fav pic of the one the the 3 kiddos hugging! Thanks for sharing. :)Love ya!