Saturday, August 11, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...











I am SO excited! I stumbled on a wonderful website yesterday called "Beautifulshops.com". It is basically an online virtual mall for all things feminine, romantic, vintage, and roses! I found the website in a magazine I had picked up at Publix yesterday. I was SO charmed by the design and once I clicked onto some of their individual web sites, I was thrilled! I absolutely LOVE roses and romantic, shabby chic style! Our house is not decorated this way at all, but it got me dreaming all day yesterday and even today about what I would love to do in our master bedroom! Since I don't want to overindulge in fru-fru stuff for the sake of Scott, I was thinking at least maybe I could create a cozy corner of our room just for myself in this decor! I have been wanting to purchase a nice desk anyway for me in the bedroom to store and use all of my Stampin' Up products when I make hand-made cards and such. We haven't had the budget yet to make a desk purchase, but visiting tons of these sites yesterday sure inspired me! You can click onto some of the links located at the top of my sidebar to the right of this page entitled, "Some of my favorite links". The main one, Beautifulshops.com, is one way you can also get started. Once you're at that site, there are literally so many others you can visit. Most of these individual sellers have their own links and banners for many other similar sites listed on their pages. Check it out! If you love feminine, romantic, shabby chic style, you will LOVE these sites and the many vintage items you can buy! My favorite sites are the ones you see listed here with banners and their links are at the top of my sidebar to the right.

2 comments:

Mark, Diana, Leighton and Paige said...

Very cute!

Becky Williams said...

Yeah, I thought most of the sites and online stores had some really cute stuff to browse through! It makes me want to redecorate part of our master bedroom in some of that decor! I love roses and the shabby chic style!