Friday, August 31, 2007

A little too much caffeine late at night and...

OK, so there is this contest being hosted by Nick Lachey on his myspace page for fans. He asked that fans send him their favorite pics of him or him & Jessica and to tell why they like the pictures. If he likes them, he'll put you on his Top 40 Friends list on his myspace page (it's a myspace thing, so you may not quite understand the significance of this sort of thing). Well, as some of you already know, I am a huge Nick & Jess fan...yes, even though they are divorced. I still love all the old pics of them and their Newlywed series that used to air on TV! I also had too much caffeine late last night after getting home from work. So, I decided to play around with Photobucket and ended up creating a cool slideshow with some music. It's got some of my personal favorite pictures of Nick & Jess and I added some comments or titles to each one. Enjoy this hokey little project of mine for what it is...a cheesy attempt to be in the Top 40 Friends list on Nick's Music page for fans on myspace.

P.S.- I made it in the Top 16!!! LOL


No comments: