Saturday, September 08, 2007

Williams Zoo Crew Montage...

Last night I discovered this other awesome web site that allows you to make movies, slideshows, DVD's, etc. using your own pictures for free! You can also add music, as well as use different fonts, colors, backgrounds, etc. I went ahead and made a small montage of some of our best Williams Zoo Crew pictures. You can join the website and upgrade your membership for $3.99 a month, which will entitle you to all of their premium services, such as colorful backgrounds, fonts, designs, etc. But, I decided for right now to make my own version for free. So, it is pretty basic in its appearance, but still fun to watch! Enjoy our first family montage created by me! Check out their website too @ onetruemedia.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really cute, Becky! Thanks for sharing!
You do have a cute family and many blessings!