Monday, October 15, 2007

Flashback to the 80's!!


glitter-graphics.com

I get these types of questionnaires a lot on myspace and email, so I thought I would fill one out and use it as my next blog post entry! When you're done reading through it, copy and paste it and fill in your own answers for fun...then send it via email or post it on your own blog! Come on....you know you want to!!!!!! ;o)



Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
-A little, but not too much

Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
-No, but what about jelly bracelets and friendship bracelets?

The Babysitter's Club or Sweet Valley High?
-Definitely "Sweet Valley High"

Salute Your Shorts or Hey Dude?
-Not sure what that is, but I'll vote for Hey Dude!

Kids Incorporated or The Mickey Mouse Club?
-Neither

Did you want Dylan to end up w/ Brenda or Kelly?
-Kelly

Who was ALF?
-An ALIEN

Do you remember the show Dinosaurs?
-YES... "Not the mama, not the mama!"

Do/did you know the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
-only about half of it

Kimmie Gibler or Urkel?
-Eww...NEITHER!

Blossom or Clarissa Explains It All?
-Nope...neither!!!

Did you have a crush on JTT?
-Jonathan Taylor Thomas? No crush, wasn't he more like a 90's kid anyway?

Bobby Brown or Tevin Campbell?
-Still neither

Step By Step or Full House?
-Full House (but really, my first choice for favorite family show was, "Little House on the Prairie")

Did you listen to Milli Vanili?
-Barely

Mr. Rogers or Reading Rainbow?
-Mr. Rogers

Did you own a Glo Worm?
-No, but my daughter does

Paula Abdul: better now or then?
-THEN

Wild 'n' Crazy Kids or Double Dare?
-Neither

Remember Legends of the Hidden Temple?
-Nope

The Mighty Ducks or The Little Giants?
-Neither

Did you watch Saved By The Bell?
-Yes...gotta' love Zack!

Who was hotter: Zack or Slater?
-Definitely Zack...I love Mark Paul Gosselaer

Did you own a pair of Reebok Pumps?
-just Reeboks running shoes

Carebears or Smurfs?
-Smurfs...I love Smurfette!

Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
-Strawberry Shortcake

Did you watch Miami Vice?
-Who didn't?

Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
-Yes, but must I admit it?

Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
-Oh yes, every school year!

Atari or Nintendo?
-Atari...I still love PacMan and Ms. PacMan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH...very fun! I loved the 80's!
Here are a few of my answers -
I had slap bracelets, jelly and friendship bracelets.
I loved Full House.
I loved Milli Vanili (such a shame when they were found out to be a scam)
Mr. Rogers
Smurfs - I loved smurfs!
Yes to Jelly Shoes and Trapper Keepers!
And I loved Atari! I agree with you on PacMan and Ms Pacman!
I will add Swatch Watches and wearing them in your hair as pony tail holders!

Becky Williams said...

You wore Swatch watches as pony tail holders? I've never heard of that. Did you have one of those colored Swatch watch face protectors? Ya' know, the ones that were shaped liked a "Y" on both ends? I had one! LOL

Do you remember those feathers on alligator clips? And what about the white tees that had a rainbow going from one arm all the way across the chest to the end of your other arm? LOL

Good times!!