Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday, Amanda!


Today is Amanda's 5th birthday! My baby of the family has now turned 5 years old! What a milestone...only the remainder of this year in preschool before she enters kindergarten! The last of my babies is growing too fast! Truthfully, it all seems like somewhat of a big blur to me. I remember the day she was born as I was sitting on the operating table in the operating room at the hospital, awaiting for the doctors to arrive to prep me for my C-section. I remember the moment as clear as today! It was freezing in that room and I couldn't wait for them to cover me with some hospital blankets or something. I also remember checking the clock on the wall. It was almost 1:00pm. Amanda Summer Williams was born officially at 1:40pm on October 2nd, 2002! Her middle name is so fitting for her personality...she is a definite ray of sunshine in our lives! From her white blond hair to her sunny, smily, bright little personality! Amanda was our surprise baby! And what a beautiful gift she has been to us...I truly never imagined what she would bring to our lives before she was born. But, I thank God daily for the gift of having her in my life! She is my "joy" to love...women from the UPC Women's Retreat this past weekend will know what I mean as I refer to her as my joy to love! ;o)

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!

1 comment:

Mark, Diana, Leighton and Paige said...

You did good guys! Happy birthday to Amanda! Glad you had a nice night. Can't wait to see you on Sat. We love you all.